The SDT 205 is a professional tool for automotive pipeline leak detection. Diagnostic Leak Detectors can quickly locate hard-to-find leaks in any sealed system using a visual smoke system, such as EVAP systems, air intake systems, exhaust systems, air and water leaks, pressurized air coolers, turbochargers, pipes, fittings, hoses and many other components. It helps technicians resolve issues quickly and at once, reducing the cost of repeat vehicle returns, dramatically reducing diagnostic time and improving US.
1. Never allow improperly trained personnel to perform these procedures or operate the equipment, otherwise, all losses caused by this should be borne by the user.
2. This product is powered by the power supply and should be placed away from the children.
3. To avoid short circuit, do not immerse the product in water or other liquids.
4. Please use the standard voltage and power cord.
5. When not using this product, do not expose it to strong light or high temperature.
6. When performing leak detection, stay away from smoke-sensitive parts such as headlights.
7. When for the first time using this detector , please add 10-20 ml oil and do not exceed this range.
8. Change the test oil regularly. Pour out any left oil in the detector before refilling with new oil.
9. Test oil: both liquid paraffin and baby oil are OK. However, please make sure there is no water in it and no viscous liquids are allowed.
10. Equipped with temperature protector. If the machine runs for a long period of time, it will automatically stop and provide protection after overheating, at which point the unit should be turned off, disconnected and stopped for 3-5 minutes.
11. You can use strong airflow outside the device to cool the device, but do not directly use liquid for heat dissipation.
Please save this User Manual